Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Some new links

MV Katherine Jane. Here is a link to another family living on a boat. She is much prettier than our boy ...sigh. All in good time right? They are new to liveaboard life and I wish them all the best in their grand adventure.

And reading through Jamie and Greg's blog (yup, another Greg) reminded me of stumbling across this link to the Staten Island Boat Graveyard. I found it one day on a design web site last year and had Greig take a look at it. Needless to say he was in awe of them. "Oooohhhh...coool....oooh...loookit that!!!!" There is fabulous photography to be found here. Wish my pictures were a tenth as good.

Anyhow I had been meaning to put a link on the blog to it too.

1 comment:

Greg and Jamie said...

Yours was a cheerful to message to find at 1 am – I’m out prowling the dock as the creaking docklines woke me up (first night alone on the boat, so I’m hypervigilant zbout everything!). We’re at the bottom of our -3.0 tide and with the beyond-flood-stage river, I don’t imagine I’ll ever see the water flowing faster than this.

Anyway, your timing was good for the email! Thanks again and we’ll look forward to following your remodel and further adventures!
Jamie