Monday, February 12, 2007

Blog buddies

I think Jamie and Greg from the MV Katherine Jane are our first visitors that have come to visit via the blog/website. Jamie first posted on my blog back in September and so we read each other's blogs regularly. The difference is their boat is done. (They have more than one too but they are both "done").

Jamie: "Would it be to much of an imposition to come and visit?"

Me: "Are you kidding me?"

Jamie: "Should I bring work gloves?"

Me: "Be careful what you volunteer for!"

Alas, we didn't have much time to visit as much as I would have liked. The docks weren't as bad as Jamie thought they'd be. (YEA!) Of course I have been at them quite a bit lately to clean them up when my folks come down again so they are much more negotiable these last few weeks.

Greg & Jamie, please come back. Tie the KJ up beside us. Keep your work gloves in the drawer. It'll be a great excuse to stop and sit down for a while.

No comments: