Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Links

I have added a new link in the sidebar to the Kat Kam. It is a hobby not a service per se. The Burrard Street Bridge is in the foreground and you get a neat perspective of English Bay and all the tankers parked out there. The West Vancouver shoreline is over to the right, with Bowen Island in the middle background.

The 'spit' of land to the left of the Kat Kam is Jericho Beach and Spanish Banks and UBC. I just found there is a web-cam for Jericho Beach too so I will add that as well.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oooooh, that's pretty! I love it! When do we get the Bowiecam? That's what I'm holding out for...

bowiechick said...

I know! I know! I have to have a general marina cam and a special one set up on the back deck or in the Salon to catch ALL the drama.

Of course it is with the latter that I have to charge admission on. i would make a killing. Maybe it would force people to behave just a bit better.