Monday, December 31, 2007

Mmm...Casserole!

Ah New Year's!



That oh-so-over-hyped and overpriced and anti-climatic event that usually has me wishing I was just at home in bed. And this year, I WILL BE! Well, Greig, the poor sod is working. Usually I am too but not this year. No cheap tippers, nor drunken louts for me...whee. This is the best New Year's ever!
WOOT! WOOT!!

Well, almost woot. Poor Bui got nailed with a nasty stomach bug in the wee hours of Sunday morning. But I think he's on the road to recovery as he looks a bit more sparkly around the gills and not sleeping quite as much.

We've been watching movies and eating Turkey Casserole. No, I didn't cook a turkey for Christmas dinner. It is from all the leftover turkey Greig has brought home from the charters. The freezer is chock full of the stuff. Too bad most of us don't really like turkey but it is versatile stuff for leftovers nonetheless.

Smell ya later '007!
Happy New Year 2008 and all the best to you and yours!


No comments: