Monday, January 21, 2008

Postscript to "How to stop on a dime."

I got a good giggle and was delighted to hear from fellow river rat and neighbour Mike at Shannon Buoys Marina just down the river from us. I see now I had made that post back in 2005 about flashing a tug from the hot tub. I had to go back through the posts to check when I had written that as it doesn't seem that long ago. Time flies!

"I also heard about your tugboat flashing in my water taxi shortly after that night. The story started with the tugboat skipper telling me he was heading back to the yard to order "airbags" for the tugs dashboard HAHAHAHA"

Thanks Mike. I know you and your guys work strange hours but if your ever by and see us buzzing about and have time, feel free to drop in for a cuppa. And no, I am not going to intentionally flash the girls again - that was a test, it was only a test.

No comments: