Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What's for dinner honey?

How about perogies, bratwurst, carmelized onions and roast mouse?

And how do you like your mouse?

Yes, I have still had Herr Mousie making his presence known from time to time. It had to be eating something but I've got everything in glass or plastic bins and so I am not sure what they are really eating. I am vigilant with the sweeping too. Little rotters been chewing through the wall.

On my propane stove there is a drawer that comes out. Not of much use really but I had Greig set the trap in the drawer as Toby had chased him under there the other day.

And then I forgot to check it. That is until the smoke was coming out from under the stove.

Ratslayer, 3
.

2 comments:

Jelaina said...

WAHOOOO!

IsmilebecauseIhavenoideawhatsgoingon said...

uuurrgh, yuk. You clearly like your mouse well done I think.