Monday, November 16, 2009

Just when you think your going one way...

Something comes along to throw a spanner in the whole works.

It has been a difficult move but, I love my new house and I have a new TV and computer and I am in love with this boy from California...his last name is Apple...Ya, we splurged and go me a new Macbook Pro! Now I am just waiting in the cue for the service call for Shaw to come in and hook it all up. See! Ain't he just darling? All that silicon in all the right places...

Yes, Rob and Jamie you are right...I do still have stuff to say and there is some interesting boat developments coming down stream so to speak. Greig says I still have substantial boat assets so just because I am not "living" on them is a whole other thing. So, I guess am reconsidering the end of Waterlogged as it was and making it something else. (Maybe I'll switch to Wordpress from Blogger too. Hmmm...)

Still it is nice to SLEEP through a storm and not be kept awake all night by it bashing and crashing about me wondering if Mt Kleeman, the Boss's boathouse is going to come crashing down on me too. And I have no regrets really on selling the Floatie for I look at and see all those things I don't have to do now. Though I do have to go through and clean it yet...

Thanks for all the lovely emails and messages over the last month. It has been very touching.

3 comments:

The Rodeo Princess said...

I didn't understand why you had to stop blogging if you stopped living on the boat. I am glad you are rethinking this, and if you move please let me know, I am linked to you everywhere!

Fran said...

Good to have you back! Mac certainly is handsome and, as an added bonus, you can also turn him off when you want!
Fran

rob said...

Wow! nice compbox, so glad you decide to continue, but please switch don`t switch to wordpress as I have only just gotten used to Blogger :o(( Doh! am I thick or what?